X Sight agrees to provide the Pro Staff with:
- a discount on any chosen set to which an exclusive coupon code will be generated and sent directly to the Pro Staff to use on the X sight archery website;
- the Pro Staff will be entitled to the same discount on all future orders made directly through X Sight.
- the Pro Staff will be entitled to an affiliated discount code to offer to other archers and,
- the Pro Staff will be able to purchase a Pro Staff shirt (see details below). Provided that:
- To use diligence in the representation of X Sight and to positively promote X Sight at any and every opportunity.
- To maintain a professional appearance while representing X Sight.
- To keep a good relationship with X Sight, its employees, and third parties.
- Wear the glasses throughout competitions. Seek any photography of you wearing the glasses from tournaments and e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wear the glasses during a trophy ceremony if it is acceptable. Either on your head or attached to your shirt collar would be acceptable.
- To provide photography wearing the glasses within a month after gaining Pro Staff status.
- To proactively supply any photography taken at events and competitions directly to X Sight in high resolution from the photographer. X Sight agrees to credit photographers in any promotions of their photography.
- To leave a positive review on the product section of our Facebook page and in the product section of our website within 1 week of receiving the product.
Leave us a review on Facebook
Leave us a review on our website
- Create a status on social media detailing your Pro Staff approval with a positive review of the glasses. This should be combined with a photo or a video.
Promotions, Social Media
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Create a minimum of 6 social media posts per year which involve X Sight Archery, using the hashtag #xsightarchery & #teamxsight on social media when posting your archery related activities and if relevant a link to the website.
- Tag the X Sight Archery facebook page (@xsightarchery) into your posts when tagging on Facebook.
- Don't tag any personal profiles from X Sight staff into your statuses.
- Don't communicate directly to any X Sight Staff profiles on Facebook.
- Invite fellow archers to like X Sight Archery on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.
- Share any news, competitions and/or relevant posts made by X Sight.
- If you have a website, add us as one of your sponsors with a backlink to our homepage.
- If you have a blog, write a review of the glasses with photos and a backlink to our homepage.
- Add us as a sponsor in your footer with a web link to the X Sight Archery homepage.
- Promote the glasses in a positive way on any forums.
- Assist with promoting X Sight by way of recommendation to other archers in person at competitions or practice.
- Engage with other archers about the benefits of X Sight glasses and what they can bring to their shooting.
- Let people know about your affiliated discount code which will be created upon successful application.
Logos and Staff Shirts
- Add the X Sight logo to your current shooting top. (These will be provided upon request)
- Iron on the X Sight embroidery badge onto an applicable garment. (Hat, shirt, chest-guard, quiver, pouch etc)
- X Sight Shirts are available to purchase from our website at cost price for Pro Staff. Use code 'prostaffshirt' at checkout.
- Proactively keep in contact by e-mail (email@example.com) detailing how you have promoted the brand, updates on your successes, competitions, photos etc. Please do not keep in contact by Instagram or facebook messenger.
- Allow X Sight to use, but not limited to his or her name, images, photos, words etc to endorse X Sight and its activities. The foregoing rights to use the Pro Staff’s identification can be used to promote X Sight through, but not limited to television, radio, print advertising, advertising published over the Internet, including social media, public relations materials, point-of-sale displays, free-standing inserts, direct mail, and billboards.
Termination of the agreement:
All agreements and positions will last for the duration of the current year and will then be up for consideration as to whether a renewal will be made automatically or not.
X Sight may terminate the agreement with the Pro Staff for any of the following reasons:
- Poor sportsmanship
- Questionable representation of X Sight, either in person or via mass media (including internet).
- Failure to fulfill any of the terms of this contract.
- Misuse of the exclusive Pro Staff discount code
Any violations of the agreement will result in a warning e-mail. Any subsequent violations will result in a letter of agreement termination. All agreements will be reviewed a year after successful application.