IN THE BEGINNINGONE SIMPLE GOAL
When X Sight was born in 2017 there was one simple goal; to design archery specific eye protection for like-minded archers. That dream quickly became a reality and within a year of launching the product we had become a trusted and highly recommended product within the archery community.
3 YEARS LATERGrowth Drives Change
X Sight has grown from a start up to an internationally recognised product used by some of the top archers from across the globe. The product has organically grown beyond the field of archery and we now have a growing community of users in the clay shooting community so our natural progression for product development will be inclusive of other shooting sports as well as archery.
SOMETHING BIG IS COMINGRELEASE DATE TBA
The positive feedback we have received and the support we have had from customers and Pro Staff alike has been truly amazing. As time has passed we have listened to your feedback and are pleased to announce a new model is on the way soon.
NEW FEATURES & WEBSITE2 YEARS IN THE MAKING
Our new model has had a complete design overhaul incorporating some highly requested features and a whole host of new lenses not just for archery but for clay shooting too; a sport we are going to be targeting more with the new model.
Over the coming weeks X Sight Archery will re-brand as X Sight Sport.
Our new website is currently under development.
COVID-19HOW THE SITUATION HAS IMPACTED DEVELOPMENT
It’s been a bad year for archery and as with many businesses have we too have been adversely been affected by the global pandemic, not only in our supply chain but also in as a result of the restriction of archery practice and the cancellation of numerous competitions.
Because of this the global pandemic and the challenges we have faced as a result, we have made a the difficult decision to focus all our efforts and fast track our next model/design which had previously been running alongside our efforts to grow the X Sight brand.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOUIMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EXISTING & NEW CUSTOMERS
• All lens colours except Revo Blue are still in stock and will be available at a discounted price.
• Tee Shirts, caps, nose pads and lens cases are still in stock.
• No more sets of the existing model will be available to purchase until the launch of our new model.
• Temples (arms/frames) are out of stock and no further parts will be manufactured.
• Lenses for the new model will not be compatible with the existing model. This is because the new lens is thicker and has a higher base curve; this improves the products safety standards and complies with EN166 protective eye-wear standards required for clay shooting sports.
STAY TUNEDWE WILL BE BACK SOON
Head over to our new website and sign up to our mailing list for the latest news. If you are already on our mailing list you don’t need to do anything.
We’d like to thank all our customers and partners for their support to get X Sight to where it is today, and we look forward to what the future has to bring.